1. The socadrome . Introducing this historic alternative stage helped eliminate congestion at the Savannah ensuring a free flow of bands at both venues.
2. Pearls of Tangola. One of the best looking sections on the road for Carnival 2014, I loved my costume !
3. Carnival Monday and Tuesday. After waiting all year I had the most fantastic time with Fantasy.
4. A.M. Bush Jamaica, vibes from the minute you arrived until sun came up. You had to be there , mere words cannot describe the experience and enthusiasm of the Jamaicans.
5. Maiden Cay Jamaica with Soca and Rum Fire. This gorgeous sand bar was the setting of Candy Coated events Wine Up Cruise, perfection!
6. On the road with Bacchanal Jamaica. One of it not my best Carnival experiences outside of Trinidad.
7. Scorch Cruise Barbados. On the Jolly Roger we had the BEST time, what happens on Scorch, stays at Scorch.
8. Cleopatra. My costume for 2015 floored me at the launch. Red or Dead!
9. Making a cameo in the TRIBE ICE video. First fete of the season, last minute decision, bought a ticket, found a cooler, got soaked in the rain and ended up dancing on a scaffolding; all captured in action. Got me pumped for Feteing every weekend of Carnival 2014.
10. Beach House. LOVED everything about this fete from location to the food to the people and music . Best fete of Carnival 2014 for me.